Preventative MaintenanceOur dedicated service team proactively helps you keep your brand at its best.
Get More Information on Preventative Maintenance
Protect your brand and keep your signage looking its best with preventative sign maintenance.
PSCO Sign Group is a leading end-to-end provider of signage and repair services for nationwide branding needs. Our dedicated team is an extension of your team, helping you manage your important investment in signage through our preventive maintenance program. We offer limitless options based on your specific needs.
No matter the size of your business, our dedicated Maintenance and Lighting Division has you covered. With our vast network of partners, we provide responsive solutions coast to coast to keep your brand strong, rain or shine. We even have a team dedicated to hurricane preparedness.
We understand the value signage brings to our customers’ brands. That’s why we’ve built our teams to be a leading national partner for signage and repair services.
Preventative Maintenance Includes:
- Asset Survey to inventory all sign details
- Annual sign cleaning options
- Repair of any cracked faces and peeling vinyl
- Repairs due to water stains, fading logos and paint
- Replacement of power supplies
- Lighting audit and recommended upgrades
Want to call us instead? Call (800) 355-1460
Preventative Maintenance – Annual Illumination Inspection
Have you ever driven by a sign at night with failing illumination? This can happen for many reasons, such as a damaged sign, a failing power supply, or new lights needed. Whatever the reason, it can have a negative impact on the customer perception of your brand.
When your signage looks its best, it shows that you are investing in your business and offerings. It tells customers that you care about the quality of your work and that you are committed to providing a positive experience.
PSCO Sign Group offers customized programs that work for your signage needs to proactively keep your brand looking its best. We can develop monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or any other configuration that works for a plan.
Examples of preventative maintenance programs:
- Night illumination surveys to see how lighting systems perform after hours.
- Photos are taken of all signs to record illuminated signs
- Any issues such as a complete outage, or partial, uneven lighting are noted
- Summary of recommendations are made per each sign and location